- Title your Request: "Application for TechSuite for Educational Program"
- Your TechSuite Account Link (a link to your dashboard. e.g. https://repairtechsolutions.com/users/###)
- The registered or legal name of your institution, including department if applicable.
- Your institution's website URL
- Documentation supporting your not-for-profit and/or accredited education status. This is most likely a letter from your institutions central administrator. Please include a scanned copy of this documentation.
- You will also need to acknowledge and agree to the following statement that lets us know you comply with our program eligibility requirements.
By submitting this application, I certify that my organization:
- is a not-for-profit and/or accredited educational institution or a student group associated with the institution
- does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services
We will review your application to be sure you meet our program eligibility requirements. We'll be in touch as quickly as we can.
TechSuite for Education FAQ
What do we get after signing up?
For this, please see our pricing page which at minimum includes:
- Unlimited TechWARU Usage
- Unlimited TechUSB Usage
- Unlimited TechPortal Usage
- Individual Configuration Syncing
- Regular Product Updates
- Free TechSuite Software Training
- Email Support
Depending on the plan chosen, there are additional features available. If you have any questions about this, please contact RepairTech at 805-242-0648 or email@example.com
We already pay for TechSuite. Can you refund our current plan?
We do not offer refunds for qualifying educational institutes currently enrolled in a paid plan. If you qualify for the TechSuite Educational Program, your next billing cycle will have your new pricing.
What happens if I need more than one technician?
Feel free to add as many as you like, your discount will be applied universally across all technicians.
I am based outside the US, can I still qualify?
If you are registered as a charity outside the US, please submit your tax-exemption documentation to us in your application and we will evaluate it.
I got rejected! How do I appeal?
We will attempt to accept every company that meets the requirements for our program. Feel free to reapply if those requirements are met or if the nature of your organization changes.
We do reserve the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend our eligibility guidelines at any time. That being said, we will always want to help those who are doing good and will do what we can to help!
But what about nonprofit programs?
We work very closely with nonprofits of all levels and sizes, please see our Nonprofit Program page.