RepairTech loves to support those in the repair industry who are making an effort to do good. We offer a 20% discount on TechSuite and Kabuto to all Nonprofits. To be considered, please contact support with all of the following information:
- Title your Request: "Application for TechSuite for Nonprofits Program"
- Your TechSuite Account Link (a link to your dashboard. e.g. https://repairtechsolutions.com/users/###)
- The registered or legal name of your organization
- Your organization's website URL
- A brief description (1-5 sentences) of your organization's mission. What good things are you doing in the world?
- Nonprofit or charity status certification. This is most likely a letter from the IRS showing your 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or your local equivalent. Please include a scanned copy of this document.
- You will also need to acknowledge and agree to the following statement that lets us know you comply with our program eligibility requirements.
By submitting this application, I certify that my organization:
- is non-governmental, non-academic, non-commercial, and non-political,
- does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression,
- does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services.
We will review your application to be sure you meet our program eligibility requirements. We'll be in touch as quickly as we can.
TechSuite for Nonprofits FAQ
What do we get after signing up?
If you qualify, you will receive our Solo Plan which includes:
- Unlimited TechWARU Usage
- Unlimited TechUSB Usage
- Unlimited TechPortal Usage
- Individual Configuration Syncing
- Regular Product Updates
- Free TechSuite Software Training
- Email Support
This is free of charge for one technician at your company. For additional technicians, please contact support.
We already pay for TechSuite. Can you refund our current plan?
We do not offer refunds for qualifying nonprofits currently enrolled in a paid plan. If you qualify for the TechSuite Nonprofits program, your next billing cycle will have your new pricing.
What happens if I need more than one technician?
We would be happy to help, please contact support for special pricing.
I am a nonprofit but my organization needs the features found in other plans. How can I get access?
Unfortunately, at this time we can only support nonprofit teams on our Solo Plan.
I am based outside the US, can I still qualify?
If you are registered as a charity outside the US, please submit your tax-exemption documentation to us in your application and we will evaluate it.
I got rejected! How do I appeal?
We will attempt to accept every company that meets the requirements for our program. Feel free to reapply if those requirements are met or if the nature of your organization changes.
We do reserve the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend our eligibility guidelines at any time. That being said, we will always want to help those who are doing good and will do what we can to help!
But what about educational programs?
We work very closely with education provides of all levels and sizes, please see our Educational Program page.